Support Forums

Full Version: How to do a kip-up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to do a damn kip-up? Can anyone help me out? I've been trying to do it for two days, but all the time I either fall on my back or I end up in a bridge-like position :/

I hit hard on my back couple of mins ago so I'm resting for a while, any tips would be great. I would watch youtube video tuts, but my internet connection is too slow for that so I can't Sad
I've just watched a tutorial.
The bridge position is half way there.
It's hard to explain to anybody how to do it, specially as I can't do it myself, however it looks to me as if practice makes perfect. You're half way there so I'm sure once you get more comfortable with your attempts you'll nail it eventually.
(08-26-2011, 03:50 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I've just watched a tutorial.
The bridge position is half way there.
It's hard to explain to anybody how to do it, specially as I can't do it myself, however it looks to me as if practice makes perfect. You're half way there so I'm sure once you get more comfortable with your attempts you'll nail it eventually.

Thanks man, I'll just keep trying. I do it everyday for 15-20 minutes, I think eventually I'll manage to do it Big Grin