Support Forums

Full Version: Just GFX - A Graphics Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: justgfx0201.png]

Site Name: Just GFX
Site URL: http://www.justgfx.com
Description: Just GFX is a graphics forum in which designers from all over the web can come and discuss what they love to do most, design graphics. We are a friendly community and accept all sorts of designer with different designing styles. Discuss various things related to graphics in our wide range of forums and even get help from our community if you need help or inspiration for a certain graphics design. So what are you waiting for designers? Come share your work and knowledge with our community today!
Your Name on the Board: Jay
1. When posting a new thread use the site or domain name in the title.
2. Only one review thread per 24 hour period. So don't spam threads here.
3. You should comment on at least 2 other review requests before posting your site for review.
4. When making comments make them constructive and civil.
5. Don't forget to rate the thread. Use it to rate the site too.

Thread will most likely be closed until you reach the requirements above.
(08-26-2011, 01:17 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]1. When posting a new thread use the site or domain name in the title.
2. Only one review thread per 24 hour period. So don't spam threads here.
3. You should comment on at least 2 other review requests before posting your site for review.
4. When making comments make them constructive and civil.
5. Don't forget to rate the thread. Use it to rate the site too.

Thread will most likely be closed until you reach the requirements above.

Will do. Smile

(08-26-2011, 08:45 AM)BannedPoop Wrote: [ -> ]Nice forum i really like it Justgfx.com nice domain

Thank you, our forums are currently offline due to us switching over to Hawk Host. The process is almost done though.
Nice theme...

i used to use it.. but then i changed.. Smile

But good luck

<3
Project
Thank you for the feedback Project. Smile
Nice domain you gotten OP. Good luck on your site.
I Have Bookmarked This Site.
Will Check Later.
Looks like a great site. I'm going to sign up after I make this post. Big Grin
Nice domain bro.. I am going to be active there for real because i have been looking for a good graphics site besides HF Smile!
Thank you everyone. Looking forward to seeing you all. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3