Support Forums

Full Version: What is your favourite game of all time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mine has to be GTA San Andreas.

Post yours below:
Yes, GTA San Andreas for PS2 and Call of Duty 4 for Xbox 360/ Ps3, Ya dig?
(08-25-2011, 05:41 PM)Deranged Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, GTA San Andreas for PS2 and Call of Duty 4 for Xbox 360/ Ps3, Ya dig?

Yeah they are great games apart from all the modding which has killed it but hey, There should be more good games out soon.
(08-25-2011, 05:42 PM)LiveModz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah they are great games apart from all the modding which has killed it but hey, There should be more good games out soon.

Yep I agree but Xbox is boring and I'm now retired
(08-25-2011, 05:43 PM)Deranged Wrote: [ -> ]Yep I agree but Xbox is boring and I'm now retired

Well i plaid the same games a lot so i got a bit bored, But Maybe i will get back into it.
Yes Battlefield 3 looks like a really good game where Mw3 just looks the same as Mw2 and will probably be full of noobs, little kids and campers everywhere
(08-25-2011, 05:46 PM)Deranged Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Battlefield 3 looks like a really good game where Mw3 just looks the same as Mw2 and will probably be full of noobs, little kids and campers everywhere

MW3 spec ops looks dope, I would love to try it and see how it is.
(08-25-2011, 05:47 PM)LiveModz Wrote: [ -> ]MW3 spec ops looks dope, I would love to try it and see how it is.

Yes it does I remember getting the full 1000G's doing Spec ops on Mw2 it was fun
Halo 3 is my favorite game. I've spent the most time playing Halo 3 than any other game. Big Grin
(08-26-2011, 08:39 AM):Rawr: Wrote: [ -> ]Halo 3 is my favorite game. I've spent the most time playing Halo 3 than any other game. Big Grin

I agree, I spent most of my time playing Halo 3 as well.
Pages: 1 2 3