Support Forums

Full Version: Wanna earn like me? Earnings last 3 days $300 and counting..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey members,
I'm very good with PPD sites and I'm earning like +$1k / month.
If you want to be like me, you have to register under my referral link.
After you register under my referral link, I'll give you tips, tricks & everything you need to make at least $20 / day.

There's a quick proof of my earnings:

[Image: proof1j.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[Image: proof2cl.png]

[Image: proof3l.png]

[Image: proof4b.png]

Register Now

After you register, If you get accepted feel free to PM me your Username/Messenger/Skype.

Good luck!
What is the min cashout? Also, do they send the money to paypal accounts?
(08-25-2011, 02:52 PM)Dy.namik Wrote: [ -> ]What is the min cashout? Also, do they send the money to paypal accounts?

Minimum cashout is $50, and yes they send money via PP.
Sorry to say, but you really dont need to register under his ref to become successful. Sorry to trash your thread, but are you giving a guide? Or just answering questions?
What are PPD sites? I really need a good monetizing method!
@Hardware PPD (Paid per Download).
You upload files and if people want your files they need to do a survey to get it.
After they complete the survey the download will unlock and they'll get the file and you'll get money. Smile
@Bokica

Then there could be some problem for those not from USA,UK or Australia as I have found in sharecash those surveys often are not available to do and this is why I never could download a file from sharecash and that means less income than its potentiality.
This looks alright. I may have to try It when I get some spare time.
whether i need to invest money for getting atleast 20$/day ?
I've seen a lot of people who use FileIce and I'm quite surprised to see it's starting to spread around a bunch more. Nice job ;).