Support Forums

Full Version: Runescape Bot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you guys think it'd be difficult to make a runescape bot in C++? I know it's done in Java for compatibility but what do you think? If it's possible I think I could learn a lot from it.
It would not be that much harder than coding one in java(unless there are some things that you have to use java for for whatever reason)

But coding one in java isn't a small task at all. On top of the reflecting and figuring out how to find out all of the in game info, you have to make the actual botting scripts not detectable which is also not easy.
I bet it would be a lot harder than you would expect. Check out the ones already made, they are legit.
I was thinking of making one for learning purposes.
Hmm! I think it would be tuff to do! What are you trying to make the bot for? Maybe I can help you as I know someone who makes RS bots..
(08-27-2011, 11:32 PM)ruggish Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm! I think it would be tuff to do! What are you trying to make the bot for? Maybe I can help you as I know someone who makes RS bots..

Not in C++, he probably uses Java. Don't worry about it, I'm working on a few other things.
(08-27-2011, 11:41 PM)#Nix Wrote: [ -> ]Not in C++, he probably uses Java. Don't worry about it, I'm working on a few other things.

Yeah but he knows C++ and understands the basics of coding the bot in java :/ So he might be able to help you! Ok just letme know when your thinking of working on it!
(08-27-2011, 11:31 PM)#Nix Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of making one for learning purposes.

This would be a long and hard program to make for learning purposes. I would suggest if you want to make a game hack try to make something for css or cod4 or even just some small game. Because even css would be a lot easier than rs because the maps are a lot smaller and there are a lot less things going on.