Support Forums

Full Version: DreamHost?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://dreamhost.com/web-hosting/
Are they any good. They look pretty legit.
I've never had experience with them, but they do look legit. They also have a 2 week free trial which is nice.
Talking about web hosting we should use managed hosting. Managed web hosting is a type of dedicated hosting which enables the site admin to fully focus on his website promotion. In managed hosting the system admins from the managed hosting provider maintain and monitor client servers an applications for high availability and optimal performance.

Managed Hosting | Managed Hosting Providers
Yea it looks good, I'm gonna try it out
Hi, yes there are some more host providers who gives reliable service..i host my website at Thewebpole . here i'm getting appreciative service so far...
(08-25-2011, 02:42 PM)Dy.namik Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had experience with them, but they do look legit. They also have a 2 week free trial which is nice.

Yes you're right about the trail. But dont you need a credit card? and Don't they find a loope hole to charge you legally? Not sure thats why I ask.