Support Forums

Full Version: Can't sleep.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello everyone, so lately I can't sleep and I need some halp.
I'm used to being the one giving the help not asking for it so this will be different :p.

So this summer I've had 2 scopes (Surgeries but they aren't like idk, nothing like bad whatsoever.) I was diagnosed with celiacs disease the first time and Chron's disease the second time.

MANY overnight stays at hospitals, one time I was in the hospital for near a week? Huh

But let's get to the point, a side effect of celiacs disease is you can't sleep, and boy has that hit me the most.

I find myself staying up for a week at a time.. I asked the doctor about this and he told me to take benadryl which worked wonders for the first couple of weeks, now it has nearly NO effect on me Confused.

Things I've tried: Benadryl, music, exercise, and masturbating.

None of them are reliable for me Huh

Things I won't do: Weed and other strong substances.

If you're going to suggest sleeping pills please keep in mind nothing can have gluten in it. [ie; wheat, oats, etc]

Thanks and all suggestions are appreciated, I will try nearly all reasonable ones.
I always found that going out with my friends help me sleep for some reason xD
Maybe your friends could help you relax and get some sleep :3
Too bad beer has gluten in it. Tongue.
Go to the doctor and he might prescribe you some sleeping medication. I hope I helpedBig Grin
Take some tablets Tongue or just stay awake for a whole day then sleep
Go chill out with your friends man. Thats what I would doSmile
Go to a Doctor talk about your problems!
Maybe you're just too focused on getting to sleep, did you try just clearing your mind?
What do you do most of the day? If you are at the computer a lot,
I suggest downloading a program called f.lux, it changes the pc's brightness.

The pc's brightness has effect on you staying awake. F.lux will make it so when it gets
later, the pc will be less bright, thus you can fall asleep more easy.
I know you said you wouldnt do weed, but honestly, it works like a charm. If you have never done it, then I wouldnt do it if I were you. But if your a smoker, definitely take a hit or two before bed. Works like a charm and you'll sleep like a baby.
Pages: 1 2 3 4