Support Forums

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all,

Hello,I'm new member,this site looks great,full of friendly info.Hope you all guys help me so i can not break the rules.

Thanks,
osCreative - Wordpress Web Design
Im guessing you'r creative :p
Nah jk.
Welcome too supportforums and enjoy you'r stay.
Welcome to SF, hope you enjoy your stay and happy posting.
No i am not creative,

I am osCreative.
Thanks everyone for your wishes
lol welcome to SF

im also new to SF
Welcome to Support Forums osCreative. Please take your time to read the community rules. You can find those HERE.

Also if you are here for the support feather and are thinking about spamming, please click the top link in my signature.
Welcome to the forum, to get started some of the stuff you should have read when you joined would be located here: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=63

Outside of that, there's not a whole lot else you need to know, no spamming for the feather, and enjoy the forums Smile Take a look around in the webmaster sections of the forum at the top, and see what you can find that interests you

~Ace
Welcome to sf, friend!!!!!!

[short]

nobem04

Welcome to SF, hope you enjoy your stay and happy posting.