Support Forums

Full Version: Yet another problem with BBs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a blackberry storm 9550. I have been having this problem when I try to record voicenotes. When I hit record on the voicenotes recorder the screen will automatically dim after some time and when it does it will pause recording on the voicenotes recorder.

What I am looking for is an app that can disable the auto screen dim when a certain programme is running. Or a voice recorder app that disables it. Something that will allow me to record voicenotes without having to constantly touch the screen to keep it from dimming.

Any information or help would be much appreciated.
I use to have this same problem when I had a Blackberry I don't think there is a way to fix it :/
Blackberry have loads of problems, Mine messes up all the time.
(08-25-2011, 05:28 PM)Deranged Wrote: [ -> ]I use to have this same problem when I had a Blackberry I don't think there is a way to fix it :/

I didn't think so. Most of the problems that BBs have are permanent and unfixable.

(08-25-2011, 05:35 PM)LiveModz Wrote: [ -> ]Blackberry have loads of problems, Mine messes up all the time.

Loaddddssssss