Support Forums

Full Version: BreShiE Is AFK (For a while)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, my laptop has been messing up recently and freezes after about 5 minutes of use, so I'm not going to be very active until I get it fixed, some of you may think "I don't care, why would he post this?". I'm posting it for the people who like me on this forum, and for Sam to know that I wont be gone for very long.

So this is my 'Bye For Now' thread, hopefully be back soon!!

♥
What is your OS? Sorry to hear about your PC's problem. We'll be waiting for you!
Wish you good luck Breshie, hope you get your laptop fixed soon!
@Nix - My OS is Win7 Ultimate, thinking about formatting and running Linux instead.

@Napalm - So do I. Sad

P.S I'm at college right now, shouldn't really be on here. Tongue
(08-24-2011, 06:18 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]@Nix - My OS is Win7 Ultimate, thinking about formatting and running Linux instead.

@Napalm - So do I. Sad

P.S I'm at college right now, shouldn't really be on here. Tongue

I say you do like me and use Linux. I'd at least Dual-Boot for when problems like this arise, or have a persistent USB install of Linux. I only use Windows from a VM when the need be, which is rare.
I've got top wait on getting a disk though, so I can burn it and install from disk.
(08-24-2011, 08:18 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]I've got top wait on getting a disk though, so I can burn it and install from disk.

Well, you could do a USB or Network install.
Cya man, I hope you get your problems solved Smile.
(08-24-2011, 08:49 AM)Kotto*N[ix]mouth Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2011, 08:18 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]I've got top wait on getting a disk though, so I can burn it and install from disk.

Well, you could do a USB or Network install.

How could I do that? If I knew how to do this I could just format my HDD and install Linux Mint straight from the USB?

(08-24-2011, 02:29 PM)alabama Wrote: [ -> ]Cya man, I hope you get your problems solved Smile.

So do I, I can't believe it's broken, I guess as I said above I'm just going to have to format my HDD.