Support Forums

Full Version: Cheap VPS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to get a VPS to host my site on.
It must be cheap. It doesn't need a lot of space.
(08-22-2011, 01:46 PM)Chief Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to get a VPS to host my site on.
It must be cheap. It doesn't need a lot of space.

If you need reliable cheap web hosting plan visit thewebpole.com Here they have three plans.All plans includes special features with lot of free services.For the last five years i hosted my website here.They provided good technical support.I felt very satisfied with their services.
You can try host1free.com and win free vps Tongue
Try FDCServers. They're really good.
Try host1vps.net we offer the best prices, if you keep in mind that we offer Cloud VPS from as little as $13.68/month

Our VPS come with dedicated system resources, so if other clients use too much resources your VPS will NEVER BE AFFECTED. Most small companies advertise VPS hosting, but they don't say about shared resources, until you submit ticket saying or asking "why is there lag on my VPS?"

Use our Cloud VPS just like you would a dedicated server.
If have something to share I can slide you onto you server where we have lots of space and little use. I dont need cash but like to share

Tada

DC