Support Forums

Full Version: Lend me $10?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering if anybody could lend me $10 to buy a domain.
I would wait until I have the money, but I think it's a good domain and don't want somebody else to take it before me.

I get paid around the 12th of September, so I'll be able to pay it back then.

If anybody can help me out I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers Thumbsup
(08-22-2011, 12:04 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if anybody could lend me $10 to buy a domain.
I would wait until I have the money, but I think it's a good domain and don't want somebody else to take it before me.

I get paid around the 12th of September, so I'll be able to pay it back then.

If anybody can help me out I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers Thumbsup

How you want to borrow it? Liek what payment type, also I can get you the domain for free with one of my methods if your intrested PM and ill send you the guide its so so so simple,
I'd rather pay for it legitimately, thanks anyway.
I'd need payment to be sent through PayPal.
And yeh I'll just be borrowing it. As said in my OP, I'll be paying it back around the 12th September, as that's when I get paid.

Smile
(08-22-2011, 12:09 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather pay for it legitimately, thanks anyway.
I'd need payment to be sent through PayPal.
And yeh I'll just be borrowing it. As said in my OP, I'll be paying it back around the 12th September, as that's when I get paid.

Smile

Well I have a legitimate method, depending if you want ti with a specific company like a buy now pay later thing. not got paypal atmo sorry
(08-22-2011, 01:05 PM)Nickpooz Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have a legitimate method, depending if you want ti with a specific company like a buy now pay later thing. not got paypal atmo sorry

Thanks for the offer but I'd really like to just make a straight forward purchase into my NameCheap account.
I can do it if you give me something to hold in return.
Don't really know what I can give you? Other than my word.

(08-22-2011, 01:54 PM)angusburrito Wrote: [ -> ]I will do this, for a handjob.

Wow not even slightly funny... Get off my thread fool.

Anybody up for lending me $10? You'll get it back! Smile
(08-22-2011, 02:19 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Wow not even slightly funny... Get off my thread fool.

Anybody up for lending me $10? You'll get it back! Smile
:\
Wasn't trying to be funny.
Was being serious actually.
(08-22-2011, 05:44 PM)angusburrito Wrote: [ -> ]:\
Wasn't trying to be funny.
Was being serious actually.

Honestly get off his thread and take this HF attitude back to HF.
Pages: 1 2