Support Forums

Full Version: Halo Reach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Firefight is the best game type for A.F.K.
I am just saying this if you would like to AFK play games.
I don't understand why you would AFK a game if you're playing to enjoy. That being said I am not and will not be become a fan of Halo reach.
Well, I AFK alot, I go on HF and SF, while eating food. Never outside or TV though.
I don't really understand this thread :/ but i do like halo reach hate the campaign though, halo 3 best halo game by far.
I think that you could get credit banned for AKFing firefight, they take that a lot more seriously than credit farming.
(08-22-2011, 10:10 AM)Soulmate Wrote: [ -> ]I think that you could get credit banned for AKFing firefight, they take that a lot more seriously than credit farming.

Really? How many games? To get banned AFKing
As Soulmate said, you can get banned for this. I would be careful if I were you.
What does A.F.K mean? Is it a game mode?
(08-22-2011, 06:43 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]What does A.F.K mean? Is it a game mode?

Away From Keyboard, but Keyboard will be Controller in this case, easier to say A.F.K. more people know what I am saying.
(08-23-2011, 02:51 AM)Saga Wrote: [ -> ]Away From Keyboard, but Keyboard will be Controller in this case, easier to say A.F.K. more people know what I am saying.
What, so you join the match and then just walk away from your xbox? lol.
Pages: 1 2