Support Forums

Full Version: Iphone Clones:Do they worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are iphone clones worth such as cect i9 3g?
It depends if you can get them cheap enough. They are not an iphone by any measure but they are pretty good cheap phones, don't expect it to last long but.
Where could i buy one of these cloned iphones, and are they really cheap because i'd like to test one out.
Search Cect or Dopod on ebay and you will find one if you want to try them out.
They are soooo bad, no joke. My friend had one and it annoyed me as how bad it is.

Lagged even worse then the 2G/3G phones do. The screen was crap.

It was just bad. Really bad.
Depends on the version, youtube them for reviews. Some are decent most are just decorative and junk on the inside.
They probably work, but crap. Like that sciphone or something.
They are not worth it. Most are just crappy pieces of plastic that resemble it from a far but everyone will notice it isn't the same. I recommend you wait for your contract to finish (assuming you have one) then get the real iPhone cheaper than the normal price.
My sister has an so called R Phone and she is really happy with it. It looks like an IPhone and it was cheap.
They are not that good - as most of them are just aesthetics with nothing actually running it. This is a hilarious video on the AirPhone No. 4 (a chinese made knockoff): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUT39op2Pp8
Pages: 1 2