Support Forums

Full Version: Hey Guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Oliver Bray, Im 15 years old. I am 6 foot 2 and 180 pounds. (Not fat)

My hobbies include: Bong Rips, Volleyball (made a Olympic team and played for Rockstar Energy Drink), Football, Swimming, Surfing, Cruising on my skateboard/bike, Video Games, and ofcourse Food.

I have two awesome cats, Charlotte & Bella, Which I will definatley show pictures sometime. One sister a Mom and Dad (Not Divorced),
And I live in Calfornia, so you can say I have a good life

I have no background in computer graphics, or hacking but, I really want to learn. My goal on this Site is to actually be active because I heard many people come here to get their 100 post feather award for HF.

Anyways, Im a nice guy so feel free to talk to me because, That's why Im here! lol.

Peace Victoire

Unfortunately you won't learn much about hacking here, the rules prohibit any kind of that content. But you will learn lots about graphics, and general computer customization, security, etc... There's programming sections, and even webmaster areas as well. Hope you enjoy your time with the SF community Smile

-Ace
(08-21-2011, 01:57 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately you won't learn much about hacking here, the rules prohibit any kind of that content. But you will learn lots about graphics, and general computer customization, security, etc... There's programming sections, and even webmaster areas as well. Hope you enjoy your time with the SF community Smile

-Ace

Didnt know hacking was prohibited here. My bad Unsure
Definatley want to learn about graphics though.
Thanks for the warm welcome Victoire
You'll meet "Fragma" eventually on the forums then, he's one of the most active members in the graphics area, and he'll be able to give you a few pointers.
(08-21-2011, 02:13 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You'll meet "Fragma" eventually on the forums then, he's one of the most active members in the graphics area, and he'll be able to give you a few pointers.

"Fragma" okay I just added him on my Buddy List.
Thank you Ace, appreciated. Thumbsup
Welcome to Supportforums.net. I hope you learn like you wanted and you will enjoy the time here with us. Thanks.

Best regards, 0ld.
(08-21-2011, 10:17 AM)0ld_F4T_N!gg4™ Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Supportforums.net. I hope you learn like you wanted and you will enjoy the time here with us. Thanks.

Best regards, 0ld.

Thanks 0ld. Been loving the site so far Yeye