Support Forums

Full Version: Freaking 5th graders out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently I was in my little brothers 5th grade computer lab because I got out of school early, and there were a lot of idiotic children, so I decided to mess around with them. I went up to one of their computers while he wasnt looking and he had IE open and clicked F11 (Full screen) and he freaked out and was saying crap like "INTERNET EXPLORER WONT CLOSE" and stuff... it was funny. Then I fixed it all and clicked F11 again.
is what you should have done is used the key combo 'Ctrl+alt+One of the arrow keys" that should flip the screen on most computers.
(10-25-2009, 09:40 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]is what you should have done is used the key combo 'Ctrl+alt+One of the arrow keys" that should flip the screen on most computers.

Doesn't work on mine Sad
Yeah, i noticed it's usually just a dell thing. It works on my school computers, but not many others i have tried.
Mine doesnt flip either Sad
It works on mine, i have a dell laptop. I'm not really sure why it doesn't work on some.
When people ask me for help with a program I usually tell them that ALT+F4 will fix it and when their program closes I say "see, it's fixed" Tongue
lol, i love the "alt f4" one. When people ask me stuff i do that to them to lol.
Why do you think it's cool to fool around with 5th graders? Are you in 6th grade?
The screen flip trick only works with Intel graphics cards (on the mobo), you have to have the Intel graphics controller software installed with the hotkeys option turned on.
Pages: 1 2