Support Forums

Full Version: [REQ] Need help with a template EXPERTS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys!

I have been struggled with a template in about 1 week.
its not so simple it looks.Bebe-pleure

the thing is the template is made in flash and linked to content.xml

I want to remove a button which is embed.
but it doesnt work because it affect all other things
I tried to change in the actionscript code also in the xml

its maybe simple for you out there someone?.

I've also asked some friends for help but no one could do it.

Please be gently help me.

thank you

PM me please
Do you have a demo or something of this web template?
(08-20-2011, 10:01 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a demo or something of this web template?

I can send you the project have you got msn? sir.
I'm not giving out my MSN, I hardly use it and it wouldn't be needed for me to help you out if I could, Are you trying to edit this template on your localhost?
(08-20-2011, 01:13 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not giving out my MSN, I hardly use it and it wouldn't be needed for me to help you out if I could, Are you trying to edit this template on your localhost?

well I edit it like normal from my pc if its that you wonder. I send you a upload link to my file sir sounds that ok?.

thank you
Sure I can take a look, post a download link to it here

Edit 1: Alright which button did you want to remove?

Edit 2: ???
(08-20-2011, 01:19 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Sure I can take a look, post a download link to it here

Edit 1: Alright which button did you want to remove?

Edit 2: ???

I would like to remove the info button.
Oh yeah, that's definitely a flash edit you need, The xml file doesn't even hold real xml, it's all just referenced to the actual swf/flash object embedded in the index.html page. I'm horrible at flash though, but I i'm familiar with the way SWF works on web pages. I just never was a talented person for creating them. So I probably won't be able to edit this.

Sorry buddy, you need someone familiar with actionscript and Adobe Flash from my guess. I have flash, but I got it in an Adobe Suite and i've only used it ever 2 or 3 times vaguely.

Flash webpages take up a lot of resources though, and I wouldn't go that way if I were you. It's slow on lower end computers, and you can do quite a bit with javascript instead if you wanted effects, even though flash does look nice. Look into HTML5 as well.
(08-20-2011, 02:10 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, that's definitely a flash edit you need, The xml file doesn't even hold real xml, it's all just referenced to the actual swf/flash object embedded in the index.html page. I'm horrible at flash though, but I i'm familiar with the way SWF works on web pages. I just never was a talented person for creating them. So I probably won't be able to edit this.

Sorry buddy, you need someone familiar with actionscript and Adobe Flash from my guess. I have flash, but I got it in an Adobe Suite and i've only used it ever 2 or 3 times vaguely.

Flash webpages take up a lot of resources though, and I wouldn't go that way if I were you. It's slow on lower end computers, and you can do quite a bit with javascript instead if you wanted effects, even though flash does look nice. Look into HTML5 as well.

well I will not remake my whole template but thank you anyway I have to find a new person who can help me but thanx bud.
I usually experiment with web designs though, so If I can figure it out be sure to check back on this forum for a solution.
Pages: 1 2