Support Forums

Full Version: Which software ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello SupportForums,

I want you advice me about which software is the best for a beginner as me, I want start but I have zero knowledge about Graphics.

Thanks,

Vexna
I also have the same question. HF will tease you.
(08-19-2011, 10:22 AM)Blunt Wrote: [ -> ]I also have the same question. HF will tease you.

But this isn't HF

And I would say just for you to start with photoshop. It's all you need to do decent professional work, but if you don't start, even if you get good with a beginner program, starting in photoshop will put you back in the beginner stages again before you can get good. (Beginner stages with an eye for a greater creativity anyway, but on the software half, you'll be a beginner again)
The cracked version of Photoshop, it will works ?
Exactly as ace said, Just jump right into photoshop. The more you use it the better you will get with it + your eye for graphics will increase as well, instead of using something like Gimp or Paint.net then moving on (possibly - I have friends who still use Gimp and do amazing work with it) then you will be back at not knowing how to use the program to it's full potential and won't make work as good as you possibly can.

Rule - 6. No warez posting.
(08-19-2011, 10:28 AM)Vexna Wrote: [ -> ]The cracked version of Photoshop, it will works ?

Can't give you any information on cracked software on this forum, but it's up to your discretion on how to get it, although it just can't be discussed here if you get it "illegally"
For beginning you should use Paint .net Big Grin otherwise you can start doing gfx from photoshop.
If you don't want to buy Photoshop, GIMP is always free.
photoshop and look at tuts to learn each tool
(08-19-2011, 10:34 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Can't give you any information on cracked software on this forum, but it's up to your discretion on how to get it, although it just can't be discussed here if you get it "illegally"
No problem, I understand, thanks to all for the informations
Pages: 1 2