Support Forums

Full Version: Chillout, Girl signatures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm still bored, and still making signatures (My hands aren't shaking and I'm not still getting head shots). For those who haven't seen my other threads, these signatures have no names on them because they are for the use of those who don't have time (or skill) to create them themselves. Feel free to put your own little twist on them as the authors have allowed ports and mods.

These ones are all ones with girls, all from different artists, and the sources will be sighted. I used Photoshop to resize the images, the only reason I do so is to stop the aliasing that is produced when resizing in paint. All other work is done in paint, this was pretty much the extending of the images (to get them to 650 long) and adding colour/fixing these extensions up.

Most of them are around the 650x200 mark.

Melt. Three different signatures with the same render, just a different background. Original found here.

[Image: Melt-2560x16001.png]

[Image: Melt-2560x1600.png]

White hair. Pretty laid back, screams beach to me. Original found here.

[Image: White_Hair_Girl-1280x960.png]

Soul of an angel. Two signatures, one light green, the other light blue. Original found here.

50 cal Black and White with the blood's colour remaining. Done in photoshop by creating an adjustment layer (taking out the colour) and rubbing the blood spots back. The full picture is my desktop background at the moment. Not so chilled out but I love the picture. Here is where I got the picture from, although that is not the original author.

[Image: 50cal_bw.png]

For those who like colour:
[Image: 50cal_colour.png]

A thanks is always appreciated.
Damn. That's all I have to say. Although the one you said that was disgusting was actually okay. You're really good. Thanks for all this work.
Haha, I may fix it up next time I get bored. I'm bored of making signatures right now so it probably won;t be for a while.
(10-25-2009, 01:30 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, I may fix it up next time I get bored. I'm bored of making signatures right now so it probably won;t be for a while.

p0rn is the answer, my good friend.

Anywho, it's good right now, just try and get the girl to blend in with the background, but just to the point where we can still see her, and add a shadow of her >.>
A bit like this?
Closer. Haha. You really do have a lot of free time.
I find it funny how you get such good complements for basically pasting a render on a BG. Granted they are very nice looking, VERY simple and clean sigs. Not trying to talk trash just find it interesting! I tried to make a sig out of the girl with the fifty cal about 3 months ago but never figured anything out that I actually liked...
I agree with everything you said.
(10-25-2009, 12:09 PM)s9TeeN Wrote: [ -> ]I find it funny how you get such good complements for basically pasting a render on a BG. Granted they are very nice looking, VERY simple and clean sigs. Not trying to talk trash just find it interesting! I tried to make a sig out of the girl with the fifty cal about 3 months ago but never figured anything out that I actually liked...
The last one is great
I like um, especially the girl ones, and the one with the sniper is pretty cool too!
Pages: 1 2