Support Forums

Full Version: Top/most useful linux apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, was searching my computer and found a list of the best linux apps. I found it very helpful and thought of share so I hope you enjoy

Ps. List was too big to fit on here so I had to do paste bin
Very nice share. I was just bout to ask for good Linux programs in a thread. Thank you for the share.
Its a pretty good list, did you make it all yourself? Anyways I have lots of them installed already
He most likely didn't make it himself.

This i just a huge list of programs, I don't use any of them really (they might have been pre-installed), so they aren't really the best apps for everyone. Searching 'best linux apps' on Google is going to all be subjective.
That's a nice list, where did you find it?
A huge list like that doesn't even include Ailurus or Ubuntu-Tweak.
Thanks yo, this will really help, I am going to install Linux next week so this will come in handy, I am making it dual boot Tongue
Glad you guys enjoy it, no i didnt make it myself and can't remember where i found it but hope it helped Big Grin
That is huge!!!!

I will give it a read later.
Wine or CrossOver are both very useful programs to have on a Linux computer. You can run Windows apps, which are the most common apps you will find.

You never know when you'll need it!