Support Forums

Full Version: Solitude Signature.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heres another signature I have created* out of boredom.

As always, anyone can use it! I'm providing these signatures for the members who don't have the time (or maybe skills) that other people have. All you have to do is find a suitable font and write your name on it!

[Image: Solitudesignature.png]

Origional render found here.

*Found, and scaled for use with SF.
Wow, pretty large for a signature, haha. Anyways, it looks nice.. You must have a lot of spare time.
Haha, nice signature!

Yeah, I forgot to scale it! But I fixed it now.

I'm recovering from a very late night so I'm just chilling at home with nothing to do, as well as mentally preparing myself for a camp over the next 3 days.
(10-24-2009, 11:47 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, nice signature!

Yeah, I forgot to scale it! But I fixed it now.

I'm recovering from a very late night so I'm just chilling at home with nothing to do, as well as mentally preparing myself for a camp over the next 3 days.

Haha, I have you to thanks for this signature, no? I just thought you did a good job with it.
Good to know you scaled it, lol.

Also, did htis late night have alcohol and drugs involved in it?
Haha, I'm glad you said thanks! It shows you have a good character.

It had alcohol, lots of alcohol, but no drugs. I'm not into that scene.

Putting a few more together now.
Oh lorday, haha. Me? Character? P'sha. I wish, haha. Meet me in real life, I'd probably have cussed some random guy out like 5 times for smacking his gum. Haha.

I loves alcohol. It is the shiz. Just not what comes after that.
Haha, yeah I'm not into getting completely wasted, I do silly things (with scars as proof).
I only get wasted at the serious party. You know where everyone is drunk or high the girls start stripping. That's when I get wasted. I bet that's how Omni met his wife was at a party, maybe not one like that, but a party.
Haha, yes I know those parties very well. I usually have more fun watching others get smashed and running around. Well, trying too.

B+S "parties" in Australia are the best. Especially in the middle of the country.
Haha, how often are you involved in those parties?
Pages: 1 2