Support Forums

Full Version: I've Got A Bridging Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try and bridge my laptop and my Xbox360, it doesn't work. I have no clue why. I know how to bridge from previous experiences, but I can't get it to work now.

Information:

Laptop: Acer Aspire 7720 (possibly 7720G)

System Info:
Windows 7 Ultimate
2GHz RAM
Intel Duo2 Core Processor - 2GHz
32 Bit OS

Ethernet: One that came with my xbox, worked before. I also have one that came with my new modem.

Xbox Arcade HDMI - 2005

If you can possibly help me that would be great, please. If you need any more information, please ask.
Isen't working in what way, As in just not getting a connection when trying on your xbox?
(09-07-2011, 12:31 AM)FlawedLogic™ Wrote: [ -> ]Isen't working in what way, As in just not getting a connection when trying on your xbox?

I have no clue why you bumped this thread. Since posting that to you replying. I've had it bridged, broke my laptop and formatted it to run Linux. It's been around a month...
After no replies though, there was no way of telling whether you had it solved or not. You have internet working fine with Linux?
(09-07-2011, 04:19 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]After no replies though, there was no way of telling whether you had it solved or not. You have internet working fine with Linux?

Yeah, I'm upstairs right now. (My modem is downstairs) The Wifi is fine for me.

Anyway I've got to go to college, speak later.
Hmmm I do not understand what you are looking for.
(09-08-2011, 12:47 PM)bateyy Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm I do not understand what you are looking for.

If you'd stop being LQ and read the freakin replies. This was posted AGES AGO.