Support Forums

Full Version: Need idea for my forum/community/whatever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I love webmastering. I love having a forum, blog, or some other kinda community project. I'm just out of ideas.

Currently I have realised how much I love MyBB and modifying it so I would also like to have some use for that, I don't just want to test in on my webspace.

I hate forums that are almost copies from some other forum. For example on Hack Forums' Website Showcase and Reviews area I have seen forums that are more or less copies from HF subjects.

Personally I like gaming, or/and creating websites but there are already too many forums focused to gaming. Website construction forum is not so popular idea, but I wouldn't set up that kind of forum myself, because I have quite less information about it even though I have been interested in website since I was 11 or 12 years old (will turn 18 on December).

Graphics forum could be a nice idea too, but I know a good forum already for that subject so I wouldn't create either that.

Good ideas are more than welcome, I like webmastering much more than just a normal hobby.

-DggR
If you are not can't think of something for your site, you are not creative enough to be a web developer.