Support Forums

Full Version: Good Vibration signatures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As a few of you know, I'm not really into that trippy stuff most people have in their sigs. I like simple ones.

The origional renders where wallpapers from this collection.

Theres only 2, and they are both 650x200.

[Image: sig2-1.png]

[Image: sig_goodvibrationsbackground.png]
Anyone can use these as the author has allowed ports and mods.

Heres an example of what I did (and how I need to get more fonts)
[Image: sig_goodvibrations.png]
I used photoshop to resize and paint to extend the image.

A thread rating would make you awesome.

The only reason photoshop was used was to stop the anti-aliasing (I hate it)
These are actually pretty good. What made you want to do these kind of signatures?
I don't know. Haha, I stumbled across a whole folder with a bunch of renders in them, but I forgot the source!

I remembered it now so I've sighted it and just decided to chuck a few together for others, like yourself, who don't have them!

They can be easily edited and anyone can write their name on them. If they do, a thanks would be appreciated.
(10-24-2009, 11:06 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know. Haha, I stumbled across a whole folder with a bunch of renders in them, but I forgot the source!

I remembered it now so I've sighted it and just decided to chuck a few together for others, like yourself, who don't have them!

They can be easily edited and anyone can write their name on them. If they do, a thanks would be appreciated.

Well, I just actually reached that 10 post margin for signatures. I actually quite prefer these signatures than most that I have seen. It reminds of this shirt my old girlfriend had 'Rawr means I love you in monster' or something.

I'll be more than happy to use one of these pictures. Thank you very much.
Haha, sounds like a cute T!

I'm glad you like them!
It was, haha. And no problem. Keep this up. ;)

Edit:

It would so be P.I.M.P If you made an avatar with the shark par in it only.. you know the like the shark's head only smaller.
A bit like this one?

[Image: sharkavatar.png]

I am unable to separate the graffiti and crap because I do not have the original PSD or GIMP file.

That is the best I can do unfortunately.

P.S. You need to update your signature!
That should meet the avatar requirements (150x100).
(10-24-2009, 10:30 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]I used photoshop to resize and paint to extend the image.

Why would you waste your time doing that when you could have extended the image in PhotoShop in three additional seconds?
You didn't do anything... you just change the size of the wallpapers...
(10-25-2009, 07:32 AM)Conspiracy Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't do anything... you just change the size of the wallpapers...

At any rate, she still helped in creating the signatures, which are far more better than the wallpapers. No need to be such a mean critique.
Pages: 1 2