Support Forums

Full Version: First Day Of Freshman Year, Already Got In Trouble!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, apparently, my mom just got a call from the school and the school said that I was being rude and sarcastic to a teacher.
The teacher was Mrs. Cotton for CBA and I didn't even talk in her class!

Do you think that it will effect the rest of my year?

I am going to go in there tomorrow and talk to her and apologize for whatever it was that I did.

I really don't want any trouble this year.
That teacher must not have liked you. It might have been the way you were dressed or something dumb like that. If i was your mom i would have asked why you were rude. Since you get a chance to apologize i would ask that teacher why you were rude maybe she got you mixed up with someone.
(08-15-2011, 02:49 PM)Christy™ Wrote: [ -> ]That teacher must not have liked you. It might have been the way you were dressed or something dumb like that. If i was your mom i would have asked why you were rude. Since you get a chance to apologize i would ask that teacher why you were rude maybe she got you mixed up with someone.
I don't get a chance to apologize, I am just going to go in at around 7-7:20 AM and see if she is available to talk.
stand up for yourslef if you feel you didnt do anything wrong you didn't; otherwise they will walk over you.
(08-15-2011, 03:15 PM)krew Wrote: [ -> ]stand up for yourslef if you feel you didnt do anything wrong you didn't; otherwise they will walk over you.

I am. Don't worry(:
Yeah you definately need to talk to your teacher you dont want to have any bad energy between you to.
(08-15-2011, 04:23 PM)DreX Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah you definately need to talk to your teacher you dont want to have any bad energy between you to.

I am going to.
As soon as I can.
(08-15-2011, 05:09 PM)Emotional™ Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to.
As soon as I can.
Yeah that would be the smartest thing to do. You don't ant to be on her bad side trust me Big Grin
Either you did something terrible wrong or that teacher is just super intolerant. No teacher would ever do something like that on the first day unless that teacher was genuinely mean. The first rule about goofing around is class is that you always have to have good grades in order to do it. If you have bad grades it makes you a trouble maker, good grades though, it makes you 'a pleasure to have in class.' I get to know my teachers and their personalities before I attempt anything.

Good luck, I hope you can get on her good side.
o.O I hate teachers like that... Did you do something previously to offend her or make her mad?

I would say try talking to her and get on her good side, otherwise I don't see this as a good start >.< lol
Pages: 1 2