Support Forums

Full Version: Sci-Fi Group Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Never really tried anything like this before. I usually like to keep things simple, but wanted a bit of a challenge. I actually think it turned out pretty nicely, but there is something wrong with it and I can't work out what it is... Maybe you guys can help me. Not sure about the dimensions? Feels like it might be a bit too tall?

[Image: fragmajqj.png]

Anyway if you guys like it then I might think about making a full pack to release.
I think the background beneath the text should be darker.

Looks nice Smile
The band coming out behind the bar at the top I think should come out of the bar instead. That would move it down a bit more. It's hard for me to explain, but if you can, get the band to come out of the bar near the top of the gray that Fragma is on.
Spice it up bro. Too generic. A lot of people are using that kind of stuff nowadays.
(08-15-2011, 08:09 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]The band coming out behind the bar at the top I think should come out of the bar instead. That would move it down a bit more. It's hard for me to explain, but if you can, get the band to come out of the bar near the top of the gray that Fragma is on.

Yeh I understand what you mean. I'll give it a little try later on. Thanks for the advice.
Very nice, can't wait for pack to come out, i would use little things like this a lot.
It looks a bit bald but nice work. - Try adding more of a wow factor.
(08-15-2011, 09:13 AM)Fruitella Wrote: [ -> ]It looks a bit bald but nice work. - Try adding more of a wow factor.

Lol, a wow factor? It's only a userbar. Tongue
(08-15-2011, 09:13 AM)Fruitella Wrote: [ -> ]It looks a bit bald but nice work. - Try adding more of a wow factor.

There should be no wow factor in a userbar, it just has to look clean and professional. When avatars become too "Flashy" it just makes them look ridiculous, it's just a usertitle, but it's not meant to be featured in the "museum".
Personally I like it, although for me it gives a bit of a bulky feel. I also think the background behind the text should be a tad darker, or maybe a drop shadow on the text.

Great work ^^
Pages: 1 2