Support Forums

Full Version: First Day Of My Freshman Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey SF!
Wish me luck on my first day of my freshman year!
I am not worried about being picked on.. at all(:

Just wish me luck!
I wish all of you the best of luck as well!(:

<3 << No homo
Good luck dude, and have fun!!! Roflmao
I have my first day soon too. I hope I don't get lost. lol.
good luck, i start my sophomore year in about 3 weeks and its gonna be different.
im assuming highschool; my senior year of college starts soon
Good luck dude! I personally loved my freshman year, but then again most people thought I was a junior or senior. I'm about to start my Junior year now, not looking forward to SAT's.
(08-15-2011, 12:43 PM)HydroDi0xy Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck dude! I personally loved my freshman year, but then again most people thought I was a junior or senior. I'm about to start my Junior year now, not looking forward to SAT's.

yea im not looking forward to those either, those come for me next year -.-
(08-15-2011, 12:43 PM)HydroDi0xy Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck dude! I personally loved my freshman year, but then again most people thought I was a junior or senior. I'm about to start my Junior year now, not looking forward to SAT's.

Finished them Pirate like a boss
You'll have a lot of fun but be sure to keep priorities in focus. Highschool tends to be a place where kids go astray and decide friends are more important than education.

edit: Saw you already had your first day but keep my words in your mind.
I have been getting bullied Sad
Pages: 1 2