Support Forums

Full Version: Attention All Reviewers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had an idea for people who like to review products or wanna mess around with reviewing products.

We should start a youtube channel for reviewing just one channel where we all can upload our reviews. I was thinking of calling it random reviews and who every wants to review somthing can let me know send me the video and i'll upload it.

I kinda want to get into reviewing but not going to have enough to review on my own and i want to get a channel going.

So anyone interested?
this seems cool, i would help out but im not into that kind of stuff but you shoukd try to do this.
Sounds like a great idea tbh. However there are a few problems that would happen there. The members doing this would have to be loyal, as you may get some people who will change the pass and so on, on the account.

Could cause issues =/ I love the idea though.
This sound like a good idea to be honest see how it works out.
(08-15-2011, 12:25 AM)Kom Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a great idea tbh. However there are a few problems that would happen there. The members doing this would have to be loyal, as you may get some people who will change the pass and so on, on the account.

Could cause issues =/ I love the idea though.

To start off we could do it where you submit the video and it gets uploaded, when my stuff gets in im going to do a quick review on it and upload it.
I'm in... on this should be fun.
(08-16-2011, 02:26 AM)Curtiie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in... on this should be fun.

let me know what you want to review and send me the video if you want; im going to do my fake dre beats and by G1 phone when i get back..
Im going to try to get a decent looking youtube page up and going if anyone has or made a review send it to me and ill put it up.
This is exactly like the group on HF called the Reviewers
I would like to help. This seems like a good idea.
Pages: 1 2