Support Forums

Full Version: Do you find these methods work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just see alot of ebooks out there that are like
MAKE $1000 IN JUST 5 DAYS
START MAKING $200 A DAY
and ect.
I was woundering if you guys feel they are worth it and have you ever had successes off any of these books or are most of them just smoke out of the ass bull crap.

Well, most of them require a lot of effort at first. It all depends on their technique, I myself have an e-book I created. I've made $3k using my method.
I find that the like $40 a month work but like the 3k a month you usally have to be the first person doing it.
I myself sell stuff on ebay only legit method that works for me, the share cash stuff never works for me.
Sharecash is good, if your good at spreading the link around, I usually make $50/hour Auto-Pilot.
(08-14-2011, 02:25 PM)YNL Wrote: [ -> ]Sharecash is good, if your good at spreading the link around, I usually make $50/hour Auto-Pilot.
I don't really believe you that you make $50 / hour (AUTO - PILOT)
$50 a day would be awesome but i know it most likey not possible for me
There's no easy way on making money.

I suggest you invest your time in school and get a real life job.
(08-14-2011, 04:57 PM)Retrotiger Wrote: [ -> ]There's no easy way on making money.

I agree. The best money you'll earn will be from a real life job. Internet won't pay your bills in the future.
(08-14-2011, 04:57 PM)Retrotiger Wrote: [ -> ]There's no easy way on making money.

i am but would like a lil extra income for school
Always identify your assets. Use them to make money online.

Like me, I am a bit good in Photoshop, I make a living out of it in the internet. Made $325 this month alone.
Pages: 1 2