Support Forums

Full Version: Matrix background.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want the matrix code as my background.
Like this:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSwANskkF3o&feature=related[/YT]
How do i get it without an infection?
I think the motion of it would get quite annoying after a while / eat up a bit of resources.

I wouldn't mind that as a login / Screen saver though. Have it spell something out as it's going like my name or something like that =p lol
I've been wanting something similar to this for ages, to use in my deface page. :$
(08-14-2011, 11:51 AM)Kom Wrote: [ -> ]I think the motion of it would get quite annoying after a while / eat up a bit of resources.

I wouldn't mind that as a login / Screen saver though. Have it spell something out as it's going like my name or something like that =p lol

Any idea how to get it though? Victoire
(08-14-2011, 11:54 AM)Fruitella Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea how to get it though? Victoire

Well I know how to set it up as a screen saver / login screen, but to make it spell something out you would have to make your own custom one from scratch / find a site that can do it for you.
(08-14-2011, 11:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]I've been wanting something similar to this for ages, to use in my deface page. :$

You're so freakin stupid. Ever heard of a gif file?
No matter people, I have got it now. Big Grin - I got ZMmatrix.
There are lots of matrix screen savers that I have seen over the internet but none of them are like the real matrix glyphs in the movie. It is hard to find a real authentic matrix screen saver. To get the best one you'd have to ask the Wachowskis themselves.
Is this a background or a screensaver? You'll want to get something called "Dreamscene" in order to use a video as your desktop background. I've used it before, but it takes up another 3-5% total memory depending on the video size.
This would be awesome but I don't know how Sad
Pages: 1 2