Support Forums

Full Version: Alone on HF lol!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

fir3wall k1ller

This is really annoying when you found that all people are zombies and you are only alive.I am not joking when i can't access HF i used a proxy and see ??

[Image: 1921488809HF%20Zombie.png]
Now i even logged in!
As Omniscient said, it is up, but due to network filtering, people may have some trouble connecting.

fir3wall k1ller

When this filter will end if you know ?
HF is down all the time and i was on with in the 3 minute period> seems as it was lieing to you.

fir3wall k1ller

lieing ??
I think i see you because one guest is online...
(08-13-2011, 11:45 PM)fir3wall k1ller Wrote: [ -> ]When this filter will end if you know ?

Well as soon as it's blocked everything it doesn't want. It shouldn't take more than an hour or so, and definitely less than a day.

(08-13-2011, 11:46 PM)nomomydont Wrote: [ -> ]HF is down all the time and i was on with in the 3 minute period> seems as it was lieing to you.

HackForums is rarely down thanks to Omni. Either way, this entire thread is irrelevant to SupportForums.
I think it is Delted as Goggle say Page Not Found????
7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.
Doesnt Omni do a fairly good job of keeping illegal hacking content out of HF?
(08-14-2011, 02:30 AM)nomomydont Wrote: [ -> ]Doesnt Omni do a fairly good job of keeping illegal hacking content out of HF?
Hacking Tutorials
Pages: 1 2