Support Forums

Full Version: [TUT]$hareCash Downloader[NEW]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys , I thought about making a tutorial about how to make a $harecash downloader anyways I found this tutorial and I would like to share it with you guys . This is made in VB.net . I also give proper credits to the author of this .
What you need to do this :
  • A textbox
  • Button 1 ( Call it Navigate )
  • Button 2 ( Call it Download )
Now double click on the form not on any button or textbox and write this code in the public class :
Code:
Dim Iclick, submit
Now go back to your form and double click on Button 1(Navigate) and add the following code :
Code:
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
  If TextBox1.Text = "" Then
    MsgBox("Please enter a valid URL")
  Else
    WebBrowser1.Navigate(TextBox1.Text)
    MsgBox("Succesfully navigated, please wait!")
    Button2.Enabled = True
  End If
End Sub
After the Documents Completed Navigating to Your Url (Goto the Download Page)
Code:
Private Sub WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEventArgs) Handles WebBrowser1.DocumentCompleted
  Iclick = WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("Image19")
  submit = WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("button")
  If (WebBrowser1.DocumentText.Contains("Close")) Then
    WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("dark").InvokeMember("click")
  End If
End Sub
It is only for mirror links so download so Add This Code (If $harecash.org Link Enter Popup Message)
Code:
Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged
  Dim str1 As String = (TextBox1.Text)
  If str1.Contains("sharecash") Then
    MsgBox("You must make your link a mirror!")
    TextBox1.Text = ""
  End If
    End Sub
Now go back again to your form and double click the Download button ( Button 2 ) and add this code :
Code:
Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
  Iclick.InvokeMember("click")
  With WebBrowser1.Document
    .All("prem_username").InnerText = "Prominent"  replace Prominent with your username
    .All("prem_password").InnerText = "Prominent"  replace Prominent with your password
  End With
  submit.InvokeMember("click")
    End Sub
There you go! Now you have made a $harecash downloader !

An important stuff to notice :
  • You need a premium $harecash account .
  • Wait around 1 -2 minutes after click navigate please wait 1~2 minutes then click download .
  • Add a web browser

ALL CREDITS GO TO : DevilMayCry
Thanks bro. I made one I'm releasing it for free. Later
(08-13-2011, 07:45 PM)FISH Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks bro. I made one I'm releasing it for free. Later

Thanks for the feedback , waiting to see it when you're going to release it !Oui
Very nice!
I don't do VB but, thanks for the share!
(08-13-2011, 10:22 PM)Emotionalâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice!
I don't do VB but, thanks for the share!

It's quite easy , you can learn it easily! Thanks for the feedback !
(08-13-2011, 10:27 PM)Prominent Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite easy , you can learn it easily! Thanks for the feedback !
I might try, probably not.. but I might! And no problem(:
Great share =) Works like a charm ^^

Great programmer too, keep it up Prom!
1) You forgot to mention that you need to add a web browser.
2) Not everyone has the money to buy a premium account on Sharecash.
(08-14-2011, 11:41 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]1) You forgot to mention that you need to add a web browser.
2) Not everyone has the money to buy a premium account on Sharecash.

Point 1 is true, as is point 2, but with point 2 the only reason someone would be making this is to share it with others so others can download as premium as well(most people who share it I find upload to sharecash or ask for a bit of money so they can fund the account to keep it up - Which works quite well). meaning that person would have a sharecash acc already.

This is also just a downloader, so the person would need an account. It's not a survey completer (Which I think would be a lot more useful so you don't actually need an account)
@BreShiE Edited my post and mentioning it in the notes .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5