Support Forums

Full Version: I just saw Paranormal Activity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was pretty good, wasn't as "scary" as I had hoped or heard it was.

Mostly just hype.
I watched saw 6 with my girlfriend last night, that was probably the coolest crap i have seen in a while. lol Paranormal activity wasnt that scary though?
I've heard both ways. Some people are saying that it's just big hype and not THAT scary, and some people are saying they sh*t their pants.
(10-24-2009, 05:31 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard both ways. Some people are saying that it's just big hype and not THAT scary, and some people are saying they sh*t their pants.

Well, it feels pretty realistic, like this actually happened or does happen. Maybe that's what freaks people out.

The low budget feel just adds to that.
(10-24-2009, 06:53 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna go ahead and put this in Media Moguls.
Btw, I watched it online at my friends, didn't do much for me.

Online? Did it have the theatrical ending?
(10-24-2009, 06:55 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]Online? Did it have the theatrical ending?

Lol there's hardly any difference.

(10-24-2009, 07:00 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Lol there's hardly any difference.

Oh, then what's the point? Thought it was something worth watching. DvD rip it is.
Well, actually, I thought it was a pretty good movie. Though, it did reminded me of that one movie about the group of kids filming that movie in the woods, I jumped at quite a few scenes.
(10-24-2009, 08:58 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]Blair Witch Project. I love that movie. I heard the same from others, that's why I wanted to watch it... Damn I need to find Blair Witch on the internet

Haha. That was a great movie. Just don't understand why I couldn't remember the name. I own it on my iTunes. But, this movie is basically filmed just the same, just not as thrilling.
It's really worth it though. Tongue.

Haha, the ending scared the crap out of me though. (Blair Witch Project)
But, Paranormal Activity is like #2 on my list of horror movies.
Pages: 1 2