Support Forums

Full Version: I Want a Six Pack and Pecks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, no judment please but Im a male model and I need to get in shape fast. do you guys know any ways to get a six pack and nice Pecks fast? Thank you guys.

I will show pictures of my body after a month if the result's worked or not.
A Lot of exercise and weights would work. Also drink protein powder drinks, and I heard muscle milk works too. Running, and all kind of lifting weights would be good. Try sleeping more as well, and eating a little bit less than normal.
(08-13-2011, 12:04 AM)DeathxXxAwaits Wrote: [ -> ]A Lot of exercise and weights would work. Also drink protein powder drinks, and I heard muscle milk works too. Running, and all kind of lifting weights would be good. Try sleeping more as well, and eating a little bit less than normal.

Does it matter the size of the weights or how much reps I do. And my mom makes bomb protein powder smoothies. I should stop eating McDonalds also.
(08-13-2011, 12:09 AM)Art Wrote: [ -> ]Does it matter the size of the weights or how much reps I do. And my mom makes bomb protein powder smoothies. I should stop eating McDonalds also.

I am no expert but I think both matters Tongue And yeah mcdonalds doesn't help at all. Infact stay away from fast food.
Six pack ---> ab workouts
Pecs ---> push-ups and bench press

Throw in some cardio to burn the fat off, so you can see the muscles...and voilá.

Btw, if you're truly a male model, and you don't know this stuff -- you kind of suck at your job.
But my bet is that you're lying.
(08-13-2011, 12:20 AM)Providence Wrote: [ -> ]Six pack ---> ab workouts
Pecs ---> push-ups and bench press

Throw in some cardio to burn the fat off, so you can see the muscles...and voilá.

Btw, if you're truly a male model, and you don't know this stuff -- you kind of suck at your job.
But my bet is that you're lying.

Either way it's good to help him. I won't discourage anyone who wants to work out.
(08-13-2011, 12:21 AM)DeathxXxAwaits Wrote: [ -> ]Either way it's good to help him. I won't discourage anyone who wants to work out.

Except, wanting to be a male model creates unrealistic expectations that if not achieved, will possibly result in this kid giving up (once it doesn't work out).

No one is going to become a "male model" in one month when they have zero knowledge of calisthenics, dieting, and exercise in general.
Implying that the request made here is realistic is not something I'm prepared to do.
(08-13-2011, 12:30 AM)Providence Wrote: [ -> ]Except, wanting to be a male model creates unrealistic expectations that if not achieved, will possibly result in this kid giving up (once it doesn't work out).

No one is going to become a "male model" in one month when they have zero knowledge of calisthenics, dieting, and exercise in general.
Implying that the request made here is realistic is not something I'm prepared to do.
Very true and a very good point. Maybe he just wants to have the knowledge? Either way, he seems like a troll to me as well, but if it helps someone, I don't mind.
(08-13-2011, 12:37 AM)DeathxXxAwaits Wrote: [ -> ]Very true and a very good point. Maybe he just wants to have the knowledge? Either way, he seems like a troll to me as well, but if it helps someone, I don't mind.

Wanting knowledge is appropriate, yes, but the request needs to be a sane one...because anybody who exercises regularly (like me) realizes that the mind is just as important to exercise as the body is.

If you don't think you can do something, you generally can't, and your body will hurt more and tire out faster as a result.

What I'm afraid of, is he'll go through these suggestions, not really apply them properly, and then destroy whatever motivation for exercising he has.

Because once he fails, the cycle will be able to begin of him telling himself, "Well, I couldn't do it then, so I can't do it now."
Yeah, I would lay off the Mc. Donalds Tongue
Pages: 1 2