Support Forums

Full Version: [New Release] Aero WinShark (Coded by Ace)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought this application would fit the best in the Windows forum area instead of the coding one, since anyone can use this with their Windows 7 if they want, and it's more visible to Windows 7 users here.

Here's another interesting application that i've coded. What this will do is enable or disable the Taskbar Aero Previews in Windows 7. If they are enabled I have several various extra options for the window thumbnail display that pops up on mouse hover including:
  • Maximum Thumbnail Size
    Minimum Thumbnail Size
    Left Margin Border Thickness
    Right Margin Border Thickness
    Top Margin Border Thickness
    Bottom Margin Border Thickness

These settings will remain even if the program is closed, or the computer is rebooted, and would stay the same until they are changed.

Preview:
[Image: id7UyxB42.png]

Virus Scan:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1313210911

Download:
http://techlifeforum.net/showthread.php?tid=817

Here's another preview i'll provide: (I have my Taskbar Aero previews turned off)
[Image: ieSejeT4e.png]
What is this for? Sorry, I was just curious :3
Quote:What this will do is enable or disable the Taskbar Aero Previews in Windows 7. If they are enabled I have several various extra options for the window thumbnail display that pops up on mouse hover including:

Maximum Thumbnail Size
Minimum Thumbnail Size
Left Margin Border Thickness
Right Margin Border Thickness
Top Margin Border Thickness
Bottom Margin Border Thickness

These settings will remain even if the program is closed, or the computer is rebooted, and would stay the same until they are changed.

I'll show you a preview of the margins...
[Image: ibTl3iMg.png]
(08-12-2011, 10:12 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'll show you a preview of the margins...
[Image: ibTl3iMg.png]
Oh, I see now.
Nice thread(:
In the future release versions, i'll have hover times added to this application's features.
(08-12-2011, 10:15 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]In the future release versions, i'll have hover times added to this application's features.
Well, I don't have Win7 but when I get it, I will come back to this thread (:
(08-12-2011, 10:16 PM)Emotionalâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't have Win7 but when I get it, I will come back to this thread (:

That has to be the reason for why you didn't quite get what it did lol. No previews in Vista... It works great though Smile
New version: 1.2

- Change Taskbar item width

[Image: iYiloQhn.png]

Virus Scan:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1313223312

File Information:
Size: 803Kb
MD5: 61CA845824FD3353B3DE7E46CA172E67

Download:
{REMOVED}

*That's about all I will do for now with this
(08-12-2011, 10:15 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]In the future release versions, i'll have hover times added to this application's features.

This. I would love you forever if you could somehow do this. I am tired of having the hover page show up ever three seconds.
This is definitely sick, lol, thanks for sharing this man.
Pages: 1 2 3