Support Forums

Full Version: TheModdingSite | 438 Members | 241 Posts | 76 Threads |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Our members have made a total of 241 posts in 76 threads.
We currently have 438 members registered.

I am 15 years old, and I made TheModdingSite.com
I have other websites also, but those are not important.

Anyways, what do you think about The Modding Site?

TheModdingSite
You should get a premium membership on MyBBCentral; Omni's MyBB forum for paid plugins!

I have a premium membership, but I think it's against the rules to give you the stuff. Sad

But, yeah, just get one then get the REAL tab menu, because that's the free tabbed menu on your forum which is slow and buggy.

Maybe a theme too, people on HF make MyBB themes for around $10 or $15.
(08-12-2011, 01:44 PM)Chef Wrote: [ -> ]You should get a premium membership on MyBBCentral; Omni's MyBB forum for paid plugins!

I have a premium membership, but I think it's against the rules to give you the stuff. Sad

But, yeah, just get one then get the REAL tab menu, because that's the free tabbed menu on your forum which is slow and buggy.

I have it(:

(08-12-2011, 01:44 PM)Chef Wrote: [ -> ]You should get a premium membership on MyBBCentral; Omni's MyBB forum for paid plugins!

I keep having problems with the real tab menu ): It doesn't work!
Maybe you could help me?