Support Forums

Full Version: http://www.seoproteam.co.uk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About Seo Forum

We come from all walks of life and what overall combines us as a community is our common desire to gain first page rankings for major keywords on search engines while using additional techniques to penetrating online established communities in effort to promote website, products, services and finally - convert web traffic to cash.

What is Seo?
There are many perceptions of what Seo is all about. When we say "penetrating online established communities" via social communities, we do NOT mean hacking their servers or stealing other peoples identities, or anything illegal for that matter. Rather to be clear, we mean using software to automate the process of registering, validating registration, publishing messages and handling multiple online promotional accounts. In many cases, this can be performed via creating automated software that compliments their API.

Overall, " Seo " on Seo Forum refers to automating an otherwise 'time consuming' manual process. In other words, if I need 1000 individual email accounts generated using a public email service to register 1,000 individual social media accounts, then Seo software (which automates the process) would be my choice. Again, nothing is being done illegally. Additional Seo techniques may include doorway page generation, cloaking, content generation, cpa offer enhancements, ewhoring, auto blogging, mass publications, etc. In many cases, Seo techniques are performed by proxys, VCC's, bullet proof hosting, etc, thus those methods are often discussed in this community. With all due respect to our members local laws, we strongly believe our community has a right to their online anonymity.

Community members often use and develop automated software to perform registrations, email validations, posting & publishing, collecting data, generating doorway pages, cloaking, handling content management and many more relative SEO type services. Nowhere on this board will you find us promoting or facilitating computer server hacking, impersonation, credit card fraud, etc.

Rules
I'm not big on "rules", and nor is any of the Seo ForumStaff, however we do have a couple of rules that are expected to be followed.

1) Common Sense (Use it...)
2) Do not discuss children and sex in the same thread/post. Not even as a joke.
3) No buying/selling or discussing drugs, terrorism or anything that is violent against others.
4) Don't fudge with me or my staff cause we have zero tolerance. Smile

Legality

We're not lawyers nor do we pretend to be. The messages of this board belong to whoever posted them. In most cases, we have no idea who posted them. We do not ask for our members addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, etc. Our main focus is gathering information and not questioning where it comes from. Our mods may deem the veracity of some information to be bogus, or unfitting to this boards - thus in some cases they will exercise moderation powers. But admins and mods are not expected to be lawyers so if your local courts have a gag order, please don't expect us to moderate our community based on your local laws. Please also note that some messages may have originally been posted on another board and later imported into our board - as another Seo related board was nice enough to give us a full copy of their database to populate this forum. According to their terms, all posts belong to their members. We also may RSS/XML feed import messages which may come from multiple sources. We also may from time to time acquire forum databases that are relative to our online activity to enhance the knowledge of our readers. We have no way of knowing what came from where. If some thing on this board offends you, or if a message is suspected of breaking your intellectual property rights, etc., then simply contact a mod.

Privacy Policy
Users have the right to their privacy. We do not release information about our users to the public, nor do we sell email addresses. We will never ask for private information about our users nor will we ever ask our members to give us their home addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, etc.

Final Words...
Okay we're past the rules and legal crap. Let me be the first to welcome you to our humble community. It's my hope that you will not only learn the SEO techniques necessary to improving your website rankings, but also gain an acute knowledge of how to translate your web traffic to cash. Personally, I'd love to read not only about your success - but also about your failures - as that most often is what teaches others.

Remember, the internet is big enough for all of us. There is enough money to around. With that said, allow me to wish you success and bless you with a Superior Online Experience...

Cheers

Join SEO Pro team Today!

And tell em Billy Mays sent you!