Support Forums

Full Version: Tales of my New Android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The reason I'm calling this thread 'Tales of my New Android' is because it took quite some time and effort to get this new phone and I thought the title deserved an appropriately epic name. So I used to own a phone named the Samsung Sunburst, a phone which is a complete piece of rubbish. The phone broke once and I sent it to AT&T and they sent me a new phone very quick. I was very impressed with how they handled it. However, in about three months the phone broke again. I no longer had a warranty on the phone so the people at the store could do nothing for me. They did however, tell me to call customer service and explain the situation to them. I was on the phone for about an hour telling them about my situation and finally they told me that I could get a new phone. Now, I had about a year left on my contract so the price to get a new phone would normally be about $500. AT&T waived that fee and they even gave me a discount from what signing a new contract would be. I'm getting a brand new HTC Inspire for $75 and they are shipping it to me in about a week. I was very impressed and I'm in love with their customer service even though it was rated the worst among large mobile providers in the US.