Support Forums

Full Version: Hack Forums down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This site down for anyone else right now??
Yeah it is down for me as well wonder what is going on...
Don't post stuff like this here. What good will it do you or the site? It's more spam than anything here
Im not sure, I hope it is back up soon. I was going to make a transaction :/ and Sorry Ace. Didn't mean to post it in this subforum... I have no idea how i even go to posting it in here... aha

Mods move to appropriate location.
Quit spamming here, use this site
downforeveryoneorjustme.com
or ask any of your friend.
(08-09-2011, 10:43 PM)Bannedshit Wrote: [ -> ]Quit spamming here, use this site
downforeveryoneorjustme.com
or ask any of your friend.

Like I said... I was just curious, a simple reply saying they are having problems would be great. I wasn't spamming, I have had many DNS problems before which made it hard for me to connect to certain sites. My friends were off skype so I decided to ask the "SUPPORT" forums.. My mistake.

EDIT: Thanks for the site Smile
(08-09-2011, 10:47 PM)NES Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said... I was just curious, a simple reply saying they are having problems would be great. I wasn't spamming, I have had many DNS problems before which made it hard for me to connect to certain sites. My friends were off skype so I decided to ask the "SUPPORT" forums.. My mistake.

EDIT: Thanks for the site Smile
I understand, I was just messing around. Oui
I hope no one is messing with the site been down for awhile now!
(08-09-2011, 10:43 PM)NES Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure, I hope it is back up soon. I was going to make a transaction :/ and Sorry Ace. Didn't mean to post it in this subforum... I have no idea how i even go to posting it in here... aha

Mods move to appropriate location.

No, what I meant is that threads like this don't belong here at all on the board. This isn't HF, people come here all the time posting the minute HF goes down. If you had a DNS problem you wouldn't have been able to visit any website as far as I know. The only reason people come here is because it's owned by the same person. Don't use this forum as your alternative method of waiting, sending him a contact message, etc... If at all why didn't you PM him instead? He would be the only one that could help you with this issue.
Pages: 1 2 3