Support Forums

Full Version: the5dollardoubler- double your money, earn up to $750 a month, method(s) included
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not the admin...

The5dollardoubler basically doubles your money, 200% return. The program is simple. There is no matrix or recruiting necessary. It is a platform for your advertising opportunities, much like the popular autosurf programs out there. For every $5 adpack purchased, you get to display your ads in text and banner options. The catch is that you can only purchase 5 adpacks a day ($25) and you are required to surf one ad(the sponsored link) for 10 seconds as soon as you log in to activate your earnings, which take place between 11:00pm EST – 12:00am EST.

Minimum spend- $5.00(Max per day, 5 adpacks so $25.00)
Payment Processor- AlertPay

You must do these 2 things in order to get earnings for the day...
1. Log into their The 5 Dollar Doubler account daily and click the sponsored link.
2. Purchase at least one new $5 ad pack every 30 days. Members are limited to purchasing five $5 ad packs per day.
Earnings are credited to your profit sharing packs at the end of each day after 11:00 PM EST and before Midnight EST. ALL members profit sharing packs are de-activated each day at Midnight EST time. You must LOGIN to your back office and click the sponsored link in order to re-activate your profit sharing packs each day before 11:00 PM EST.

Here I provide you with 3 different methods. Each are basically the same, it just depends on your budget. If you follow accordingly to which ever method you choose, you should be able to reach and earn $750 a month

Click here to sign up for the5dollardoubler

Non-Ref link

Method 1 Spreadsheet 1 (Max investment $260)
[Image: 5DD525260750-1.jpg]

Method 2 Spreadsheet 2 (Max investment $230)
[Image: 5DD3-5230750-1.jpg]

Method 3 Spreadsheet 3 (Max investment $160)
[Image: 5DD160750-1.jpg]

One thing I hate about posts like this is that they are burried beneath the fact that lots of people are just trying to get referrals.

Code:
http://www.the5dollardoubler.com/?ref=sickickz
Yeah,you're correct ace.He Is just trying to get some refs.,but I'll still try this out thought ^^
My fault, I put a non ref link up Thumbsup
Might give this a try, can you invest in as many as you want ?
(08-11-2011, 01:43 AM)Behind Enemy Lines Wrote: [ -> ]Might give this a try, can you invest in as many as you want ?

Each spot or adpack is $5. You can only buy a max of 5 spots(adpacks) per day.
This looks like it would really work, i am going to try some time.
Need testimonials from fellows on here. So if anyone tries it, share your experience. Seeing as he has minimal posts, my guess is, fishy smell. But maybe that is the hooker on the street corner.