Support Forums

Full Version: Joint.0 ep. 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you missed ep.1 :
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=21198
or Ep. 2:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=21198

This episode is gonna be all about:

EPIC FAILS Superman

This epsiode will definatley make your day ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked that one ^^^ you'll definatley like this one
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: THIS ONE IS EXTREMELY PAINFULL TO WATCH

Saved the best one for last ;)

HAHAHAHA I know you guys laughed at that one ^^^ Roflmao

Thank you guys and good news I was recently accepted by
Omniscient to be able to do this series.

If you guy's want to request any topic's for tommorow's episode feel free to PM me or reply in the thread thank you guys

Cheers. Pirate

Hopsin

Another good episode cheers mate
Thanks man still no post's I see lol its all good
lol that jet pack thing looks really really fun actually... Do you know how awesome that would be? haha. Obviously it would work underwater too because all the water would force you forward pushing on the still water you're in
(08-09-2011, 06:16 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]lol that jet pack thing looks really really fun actually... Do you know how awesome that would be? haha. Obviously it would work underwater too because all the water would force you forward pushing on the still water you're in

I thought the beginning was funny as crap though but honestly yes that would be fun as crap
All failblog videos are epic to be honest... It's such a great compilation.
Awesome videos, keep it up. I'm going to go look at your previous episodes. I'm too lazy to look through youtube myself. Tongue

Probably going to watch all the other fail blog ones I've missed in the past few months too now lol.