Support Forums

Full Version: UK Riots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Totally getting out of control... Started in Tottenham, spread all across London, then to Birmingham, then Liverpool & Bristol, now Manchester & West Bromich are getting involved, and I've heard rumours of riots starting in Newcastle now...

It's total chaos. What are you guys views and opinions on this? Who is to blame ultimately?? Obviously there is no condoning this kind of behaviour, however I feel there has been a lot of tension in the past few years coming from decisions that the government have been making. I think people are seeing this as a way of letting off some anger, however doing it in quite an extreme and unnecessary way.

When will this madness come to an end? I've never seen anything quite like it in all my life.

[Image: A-property-on-fire-near-R-005.jpg]

[Image: TOTTENHAM-RIOTS3.jpg]

I've seen this before.It's really bad & I hope it gets better soon.
I think it will probably die down within the next few days. I think London is quite calm now, so it's just a matter of time before everywhere else calms down as well.

I've been talking to a anonymous friend of mine who moves with AntiSec, he's had tips that soon it's going to move to scotland, starting in Glasgow. I hope it comes to near me I'll join in Smile
I hope no one is getting hurt.
It's pretty bad there, 3 people have died so far. The most I'm surprised about is burning down that ancient family business.. Survived both World Wars and now some cold-hearted bastards burned it down for no reason whatsoever.