Support Forums

Full Version: VB.Net Int<>Hex Conversion Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a little tool I coded quick in vb.net to help me out with quick and easy conversions between int and hex values.

Hopefully it may help someone out here as well Smile

[Image: il0yAM.png]

Download from this link:
http://techlifeforum.net/showthread.php?tid=805
Thanks for this nice toolSmile Will be really useful to be used when creating a crypter
Enjoy it Smile I've found it useful for Windows messages and a few other things already
I would have linked to the thread instead of the direct download... you make it to easy! Atleast they would of had to sign up to download it. Big Grin
(08-11-2011, 11:56 AM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]I would have linked to the thread instead of the direct download... you make it to easy! Atleast they would of had to sign up to download it. Big Grin

Well, he's a nice guy and he won't do something like this Roflmao
(08-11-2011, 11:56 AM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]I would have linked to the thread instead of the direct download... you make it to easy! Atleast they would of had to sign up to download it. Big Grin

Good point, i'll edit it right now lol

Blue Screen of Death Wrote:Well, he's a nice guy and he won't do something like this Roflmao

Until now Smile