Support Forums

Full Version: Fragma's Massive Icon Resource
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
File Size: 59.1MB

Download:
http://ezr.me/dl

Includes:
Thousands upon thousands of various icons all categorized, all collected by myself for about a year.

Category List:
Adobe Glass
Alienware
Cartoons
Cash
Computers
Counter Strike
FamFam
Flags
Football/Soccer
Fun
iPhone
Logos
Apple Mac
Miscellaneous
Pastel Icons
People
Planets
Small Icons
Social Media
Stars

Preview:
Due to the massive amount of icons, it would take too long to give previews of all icon categories, but here are a small few that the pack includes...
I'll check this out Smile thanks for the contribution Fragma
I will also have a look. Thanks broski.
Thank you for this bro. Was really looking for something like this.
Oh my god so many Icons... (GOO) that is quite epic... How did you get all of them? Collect them yourself? Make them? Or Did you find a pack, and combined them with others.
Very nice thread! Downloading now(:
(08-12-2011, 08:31 PM)DeathxXxAwaits Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my god so many Icons... (GOO) that is quite epic... How did you get all of them? Collect them yourself? Make them? Or Did you find a pack, and combined them with others.

I use icons quite a lot, so whenever I need new ones, I'll download some, whether it means downloading a small pack, or individuals.
I like the mini icons, there's lots of good ones in there for program icons that I will use
Thanks a lot there i a couple in there what i have been searching for, thanks for the share.
Epic!!!!! I'm downloadig this I needed allot of these!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2