Support Forums

Full Version: dont know what to do [Relationship trouble]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so. my girlfriend recently got her heart broken because one of her closest guy friends is dating a whore, that my girl doesnt approve of, because she heard that this girl plays guys, and leaves them when they get really close to her. she tried telling him that, he didnt care. she went to his house when the dude's gf was over, and he said he picks the girl over my gf, so my gf started crying and left. shes really upset about it, so i tried comforting her about it last night. it was good, but she kept on thinking about it, and i brought up something little, and she flipped out on me, so i went to bed. i didnt want to continue talking to her when shes going to be a bitch to me like that.

so today comes, and she messages me with a hello, and i respond, and we have a little chat (friendly, normal chat) and so then she brings up her friend, and i told her to get over him, he doesnt deserve her if hes just going to give up on their friendship for a little whore who gives him action. she said she didnt care, she couldnt stop thinking about him. she then said " i cant believe theyve already fudged" and im like "yeah, you probly wish that u cood switch places with her huh" she took it the wrong way, and said "oh so u want her too?" and i said no, dont be stupid, (BIG MISTAKE) and she goes off on me again, and i said look,i gtg. ill text u tomoro. so she goes "oh, so your leaving me, and your not going to text me"

so i say yeah, who would want to? your being a jerk to me, and your still angry and upset over him leaving you, and your taking that anger out on me.(which she is) so i say text me later today if your back to normal, and over him. she said that she wont be texting me at all today.
so i said fine, bye. and she said "fine, im going over to his house to talk some sense into him" im afraid thats not all she going to do, because they used to have feelings for eachother, and lotsa stuff im too lazy to go into detail. and when they werent together, theyd always cuddle after his gf would break up with him. so yeah, i thinks shes going to go do something stupid cuz i think deep down she might still have feelings for him... so yeah... im not going to dump her over something like this, im not giving up that easily. but what should i do? im lost, and hurt, and just dont know what to say or do.. i kinda dont want to text her at all, and just hope that she'll be the one to text me, with an apology...
Hmm, I would say trust her, because it's the proper thing to do with your loyalty to her as a bf. As much as my experiences would raise some questions... If she does end up doing anything more, then she doesn't deserve to be in a relationship with you at all. She gets upset at you for thinking that you like this other girl too. I think it may have been a friend thing for her in the beginning, but for now it could just be a revenge thing against her on a personal level for getting "2" guys that she "like"s. What she's doing that will break her up from a lot of other close people to her, is that she assumes too much. I say just wait it out, depending on how long it's been this other guy is with this other girl that he's already messed around with, so she'll probably walk out of that feeling a little dissapointed from her original mission (that's my guess anyway). Then because of her depression, she might start thinking of you again and phone, apologize, something along those lines. I say you can't do much at this point, she just needs to straighten herself out for now, let it pass for a day or two and see what happens. If things don't seem promising, and you still want her, then you go phone/talk to her and tell her that you were out of line saying all of that to her and after a day or two of not seeing her that you missed her a lot. She'll warm up to you in no time, seeing as this other guy is now with some other whore, she only has you, and possibly a few of her other good friends.
finally a reply. alright, ill hold out for a day or two, thank you. finally someone with an answer thats not "dump the bitch" thank you..
(08-07-2011, 05:39 PM)Love Wrote: [ -> ]finally a reply. alright, ill hold out for a day or two, thank you. finally someone with an answer thats not "dump the bitch" thank you..

lol I actually read through your post that's why. Don't think about it too much for the first day. Go do your favorite things to take your mind off it if needed. Play PS3, invite your friends over to watch a movie or something (guy friends only in case she gets the wrong idea with girls being at your house or you being around girls (assuming she even finds out)). Then on the second day just keep alert for any emails, text messages, or phone calls that you might expect from her. If nothing, then talk to her the next time you see her. You both said things that could have possibly hurt one another, so it wouldn't be completely unfair for you to start the "get back together" session. I would expect her to give in before you do though, she's just feeling at a loss without her friend, hopefully nothing happens, but don't even think about it buddy...

Trust me, i've learned with experience that girls like that who ditch you for another guy, and especially without telling you, they're just not worth it. I actually had one girlfriend back in high school flirting with me while she liked another guy, as soon as I was going out with her, she didn't "have time for me" to do anything. Then I found out from another friend of mine that she was watching the sunset with another guy when she apparently told me she was going out to dinner with her family.

Pretty tough stuff, and it's hard to get over someone, but if you can get into the right frame of mind you realise they aren't worth it.

In your case, don't assume anything. That's really bad to do, if things go on that gets people into a lot of trouble in relationships. More than 90% of the time, i've seen it. In the end you both need to talk, but you need to let it play out for a day or two so that she can settle down.
not a lot i can do, i live like, very far from any friends. i guess ill play some video games, or facebook to keep my mind off. yeah, when i saw your long worded reply, it just got me goin, someone actually cares(: thank you for your time, ill let it play out. hopefully she'll apologize.
Just give it some time and then jump back into it.
Honestly dude it takes time for relationships like yours just dont stress to much about it bro
Keep us updated if you feel anything needs to be cleared up with some more opinions from the members here Smile
thank you everyone. well, she called me right after i went to sleep. i wake up in the morning to a voicemail saying "hey, call me back" i dont really feel like calling her back, im tired, so i just texted her saying "you called?" and its been about half an hour, waiting :/
That's a start, but now's your chance to jump into some communication with her
Pages: 1 2