Support Forums

Full Version: Hopsin vs. Tyler the creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those who dont know who they are,
There pretty much two Music Artists that rap about death, Satan, and Raping Bitches. I thought it would be wack but its actually pretty ill check it out!

Tyler The Creator

Hopsin

In my Opinion Hopsin wins!

I don't really like either one of them, but if I had to choose between the two it'd be Hopsin for sure. The song you posted by Tyler the Creator sounded retarded.

Edit: Actually, after listening to a few more of his songs, I'm startin' to really like Hopsin.
Listened to a couple of Tyler the Creator's songs too, and I still don't like him, but his other songs sound a lot less worse than the one you posted.
(08-05-2011, 07:35 PM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like either one of them, but if I had to choose between the two it'd be Hopsin for sure. The song you posted by Tyler the Creator sounded retarded.

Yea I posted that song because that is the video that Hopsin made fun of, sooo...
Hopsin's pretty ill
If you like rap like that then you may like this:

I love this song. Big Grin
yea thats song is ill but kind of old...
BTW how do you make the youtube video show on SF all I can do is post the link??
Use this:
Code:
[video=youtube]www.youtubelinkgoeshere.com[/video]
Thanks dude I always wondered how to do that Confused
Hopsin!
No competition.
/thread
(08-05-2011, 11:23 PM)angusburrito Wrote: [ -> ]Hopsin!
No competition.
/thread

Hell yea right?
Like I used to love Tyler's crap but he just looks weak now.
Lyrics: Tyler The Creator
Everything Else: Hopsin

Hopsin reminds me of a black Eminem, except his lyrics are nowhere near as good.
Pages: 1 2