Support Forums

Full Version: Get a free 8GB USB by Adobe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get:

[Image: image1986.jpg]

This is a Reward points system, to have the Free 8GB Flash Disk from Adobe, you need 150 reward points...

Not all FREE are Instant, you need to work for it.. But don't worry, Getting 8GB FD from Adobe is easy.

Reply here and PM me your Name and Email here...

Once you logged in with your facebook account and completed a quests (I sent you answers on em), you will have to wait 2 days, until Adobe team proceed your quests. If they are correct (if you did everything right as I sent you wont have problems), you will recieve 88 pts in total.
Going to PM you now. Thanks.
88 points out of 150? How do you get the rest then? I don't feel like giving my email out to someone with 3 posts and just recently joined the forum. Why not just give the information out in the Private messaging system we have on this forum already? That doesn't make sense.
Yeah I'm with Ace on this one. I'd be more likely to partake if we could leave my email out of this :O
I'm pretty sure that you can only be invited to take part in this, which is why the email is needed. I may be wrong though?
(08-06-2011, 03:06 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that you can only be invited to take part in this, which is why the email is needed. I may be wrong though?

As soon as I see proof of that though, i'm not willing to assume before giving my email out for any kind of publicity whether it's one person or a group of people lol
(08-06-2011, 04:56 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as I see proof of that though, i'm not willing to assume before giving my email out for any kind of publicity whether it's one person or a group of people lol

I've heard of this offer before and I'm fairly certain it is legit. Whether the OP can be trusted or not is a different matter though.
How long does it take from when you begin to getting the actual USB? Coz I cbf if it takes alot of time.
Send you a pm Big Grin!
this is legit, this really does work posted on hf and i got mine in about a week but it works guys pm him quick.
Pages: 1 2