Support Forums

Full Version: LR Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I am trying to help my dirt bike racing organization with online registration/sign up/ etc., and I think LR would be the most secure way, but I have a few questions:

1) How do you get money into an account? I.e. someone goes to sign up for an event, do they have to go to a currency exchanger, to get money into the account?

2) Do you have to use a currency exchanger to send the money to a bank account?

What I have seen is that LR charges 1% on all payments. So to get it exchanged costs at least 5%, then to send it costs 1%, and then to get it back to a bank account (the buyer's withdrawal to the b.a.) costs 5% again.

So the fees for the organization for online support would come out to being 12%?

So it usually costs $50 per entry so 50*1.12= $56 + the hassle to get the money exchanged into the account, send the money, and then get it exchanged to go into the bank account?

Is that seriously the easiest way?

I'm doing everything I can to avoid GayPal, so if this is the easiest way, then should I just go with AP?