Support Forums

Full Version: [Service]Website Traffic in the Thousands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Support Forums,
Thomas here bringing you another top notch service. I am offering a service which will send traffic to your website in the thousands. My price is $7.50/Thousand views. I also have a website setup for purchase which makes it very convenient to purchase. You may purchase at thundercustoms.co.cc and if you need more information feel free to skype me: Thunderboss81. No vouch service will be given, I have high reputation and a successful Youtube business running. If you do not trust me, then I'm not sure who you can trust.

-ThomasĀ®
ANd by how do you acquire the traffic, or numbers of pl??
(08-04-2011, 08:05 PM)Mother Teresa Wrote: [ -> ]ANd by how do you acquire the traffic, or numbers of pl??

It's through a website I have paid to get a premium membership to, they allow me to send traffic in the thousands.
this price is very reasonable man and i will definitly buy this very soon.
Sounds very reasonable. I'll keep this in mind, thank you.
(08-08-2011, 04:39 PM)A N D R E W Wrote: [ -> ]this price is very reasonable man and i will definitly buy this very soon.

Thanks, just PM me (:

(08-08-2011, 09:51 PM)Kotto*N[ix]mouth Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds very reasonable. I'll keep this in mind, thank you.

No problem (:

(08-09-2011, 06:01 AM)Crystal31 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems expensive mate, I offer the same stuff for much cheaper.. and my stuff is legit too.. Are u trying to make extra profit or what?

Get off my thread. My service may be more expensive than yours, but I can guarantee that it is much better and I also understand proper English.