Support Forums

Full Version: [Help?!?] Disconnecting [Help?!?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello SupportForums, I have a major problem that's starting to 'get up my nose'.

It started about two months ago now, I would be playing a game, of let's say, MW2, and after about 10 minutes of online play, my Xbox will Disconnect From Xbox LIVE. Nothing else on my internet D/Cs only my Xbox, it's getting extremely annoying as it's stopping me from playing, expecialy when I'm playing Halo 3 and it happens, because it counts as a loss AND I lose XP, even if I'm winning that game.

It does it on every single game that I've played online so far apart from Black Ops, which wouldn't be a problem if Black Ops was a good game (sorry for the pun). But I mean I can't even play 15minutes on my favorite game CoD4 without getting disconnected, that really grips my SH17.

I don't know if it's a problem with my NAT type changing, but if it is, why don't I get disconnected on Black Ops and Netflix? If someone can help me I'd be extremely grateful and you'll earn a spot in my heart. I'd just love to be able to play my games that I payed for with hard earned money without disconnecting.

I appreciate any nice replies, thanks for reading. I know this was extremely long but I had to get it off my chest. Smile